[opentheory-users] Question about Lazy-list

Robert White ai.robert.wangshuai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:44:09 UTC 2015

Dear Joe and Ramana,

I used the new Holide and dedukti for proof checking of the whole
Opentheory repos. There is one good news and one bad news.

The good news is:

I have checked through the whole library of the rest apart from lazy-list
without problems. They all passed the checking.

The bad news is:

lazy-list didn't pass the check.

--------this is the error line by Dedukti --------------------------------
Processing file 'dedukti/lazy-list.dk'...
ERROR line:106697 column:149 Cannot find symbol 'lazy_2Dlist.A'.

I searched online and found there isn't sub-packages for me to check
individually. I wonder if this one is just as a big whole file or maybe I
can somehow unpack it to different files and check through each
individually.

Thanks!
--

Regards,