[opentheory-users] semantics

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Thu Mar 17 00:58:22 UTC 2011

Hi Ramana,

I've made a stab at a slogan and explanation of the different sections
in the theory package summaries in the first item of "Resources" on
the project page:

http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/

Please let me know if that helps, particularly in motivating the
distinction between axioms and assumptions.