[opentheory-users] The Gilith OpenTheory Repo is released

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Mar 16 22:35:56 UTC 2011

Hi Ramana,

I just made a brown bag update of the first release of the base
packages. Normally there's no way to delete packages and so you'd have
to just upload a new version, but since it was the initial upload that
contained problems I just reset the whole repo and re-uploaded the
fixed version.

Hopefully everything is now in order - the lesson here is to CHECK
CAREFULLY before uploading!!!

Thanks again for your bug report,

Joe