[opentheory-users] reuse lemmas in article format

François Thiré franth2 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:16:49 UTC 2017

Hi OpenTheory list,

The only way I see to reuse a theorem in a proof with the article format is
to save the theorem using the dictionary and then make a reference to it
with the command "ref". But is it the only solution?

By the way, why there is no way to give a name to a theorem? It would be
easier to reuse a theorem inside a proof for example by using the name of
the theorem. By easier, I mean writing a compiler to the article format.

Cheers,

François