[opentheory-users] Retract upload

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Mon May 16 05:25:09 UTC 2016

Hi Ramana,

Yes, you are quite correct. There were two packages in the staging
area with no corresponding active uploads, which I was able to
cleanup:

$ opentheory cleanup
cleaned up staged package arm-model-1.0
cleaned up staged package arm-step-1.0

I have no idea how it happened. Please retry the upload and let me
know if something weird happens again.