[opentheory-users] Retract upload

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Fri May 13 08:45:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to upload a package to the Gilith OpenTheory repository using
the opentheory tool. The upload fails with this error:

Error: package arm-model-1.0 is already staged for installation

I think the only reason it is already staged for installation is due to a
failed attempt of mine previously to upload the package. Is there any way
for me to cancel this attempt if I have lost the link the tool printed out
initially?

(My next question is going to be about why the initial failure occurred
(there was no error message as far as I recall)...)

Cheers,
Ramana