[opentheory-users] interpretation in separate file

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Tue May 3 03:51:34 UTC 2016

Hi Ramana,

Following your suggestion I've written documentation for the
interpretation files:

http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/interpretation.html

I've also converted all of my theories on the Gilith repo to use
interpretation files rather than interpret: lines, because it's easier
to read and keep in sync with my HOL Light source theories.