[opentheory-users] Retract upload

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Wed Jun 8 07:55:44 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

Thanks for looking into this.

I retried today, and something weird happened again:

started upload to gilith repo:
  http://opentheory.gilith.com/?upload=32b54e40e38f00cd331f0a6eabb68d99
encountered error, so deleted upload to gilith repo

FATAL ERROR: opentheory failed:
error response from repo:
gilith repo: failed to upload package arm-model-1.0:
WARNING: term too large to print
WARNING: term too large to print
WARNING: term too large to print
WARNING: term too large to print