[opentheory-users] Error loading articles

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Oct 28 15:21:55 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

I've now updated the hacking document: the changes are awaiting your approval.

I also remembered that to use the new import functionality you'll also
need to upgrade your theories using

opentheory update
opentheory upgrade

The new version of the theories contain the HOL Light theorem names,
and I also changed the format of the HOL Light symbol name mapping so
you'll likely get errors if you try to import earlier versions of the
theories.