[opentheory-users] importer for Isabelle

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Fri Oct 2 03:27:10 UTC 2015

Hi Ramana and Michael,

Thank you for updating the Isabelle importer and moving it to a new
home. I'll update the link on the OpenTheory project page

http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/

to point to the github repo, and should I also change the maintainer
to you both?

Perhaps one day it will be possible to replace the "R" with an "R/W"
too, to match the other interfaces :-)