[opentheory-users] importer for Isabelle

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Sat May 23 14:52:02 UTC 2015

I've hardly looked at it since I wrote it. It was never incorporated
into the Isabelle codebase. I suppose it would probably work with the
latest Isabelle, because it uses only the low-level proof kernel api,
which doesn't change much any more.

I'll have to look around to see where I have a copy of the source
code; that was a couple of computers ago. Did you want to try to do
something with it?

- Brian