[opentheory-users] Finalizing version 6 of the article file format standard

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Nov 19 21:02:05 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

I am indeed working on the Haskell export functionality and I thought
that the theorem metadata might help with this, but for now I plan on
using theory files to record the necessary information.

The only plan I have for recording the changes is to keep a copy of
the current article spec (with highlighting) to make it easy to see
what has changed. I would then remove the highlighting in the official
version 6 spec so we can start with a blank slate when discussing
possible changes toward a version 7.

I would be happy to take you up on your offer to collect the reasons
for changing the format. How do you think it is best to record the
reasons for the changes? As part of an announcement on this mailing
list? As annotations in the version of the article spec with the
changes highlighted?