[opentheory-users] Finalizing version 6 of the article file format standard

Mario Carneiro di.gama at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:23:14 UTC 2014

Oh wow, that's a pretty direct derivation of extensionality from my version
of defineTypeOp. I stand corrected; certainly it's not desirable to have a
"conservative extension" allow the derivation of an axiom before its
introduction. And I guess that the next best thing if you want to maintain
conservativity is exactly your version of the axiom.

Mario