[opentheory-users] Some comments on the article file format definition

Rob Arthan rda at lemma-one.com
Mon Aug 5 20:15:36 UTC 2013

Joe,

On 5 Aug 2013, at 18:48, Joe Leslie-Hurd <joe at gilith.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Thank you very much for your comments on the article standard. I've
> incorporated all of them (except the one that you withdrew) and it is
> much clearer now. Since these were minor edits, I don't intend to bump
> the version, so it's still article format version 5.

Well done. Let me carry on for one more round in my pedantic vein and then I will stop (At least until the next time, which will be to start a discussion on new_specification). So here are the new comments:

8) You introduced a typo: "succesful".

9) It might be clearer to express the constraints on the name in var and varType using pattern matching.

Thanks for all your hard work on OpenTheory.

Regards,

Rob.