[opentheory-users] reuse lemmas in article format

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed May 17 15:34:15 UTC 2017

Hi Francois,

Yes, the dictionary is the mechanism for reusing objects (including
theorems) in an article file.

To address your question about naming theorems, the article format is
intended to be written and read by tools, not humans, so there is no
need for a human-readable name. To bridge the gap an article compiler
must create a mapping from human-readable names to integers
(dictionary keys).