[opentheory-users] Print unsatisfied assumptions

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Mon May 16 04:54:17 UTC 2016

Hi Ramana,

I've implemented this functionality, which is available in the latest
released version and the github development snapshot.

I simply changed the semantics of the --assumptions information to
make it respect the --show-assumptions flag, so

opentheory info --assumptions

now only outputs the unsatisfied assumptions in article format, and
the old behaviour is recovered by

opentheory info --show-assumptions --assumptions

which outputs all the assumptions of a theory. This mirrors the
behaviour of opentheory info --theory.

Hopefully this gives you what you need.