[opentheory-users] Print unsatisfied assumptions

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Tue May 10 06:58:56 UTC 2016

Abstractly, my use-case is:
I have a package A that develops some concepts that are already in a
standard library package, B.
A is developed from scratch, but goes much further than B.
I want to present A as if it were based on B, rather than developed from
scratch.
So, I pull out the foundations from A, replace them by B, and then I want
to see what remaining foundational assumptions need to be proved manually
(starting from what is provided by B).