[opentheory-users] interpretation in separate file

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 4 20:14:15 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

It turns out this is not so urgent for me since Michael and I came up with
another method:
Put all the article-combination stuff into one file uninterpreted.thy (main
block is a union), then turn that into uninterpreted.art, and finally do
the interpretation all at once (so it only appears in one file) in
interpreted.thy, whose main block is an article block for
"uninterpreted.art".

However, interpretations from files would probably still be good for other
scenarios. I would tweak your suggested syntax to use "interpretation"
rather than "interpret-file", to match "article" (which also takes a
filename).

Cheers,
Ramana