[opentheory-users] interpretation in separate file

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Fri Mar 4 18:51:40 UTC 2016

Hi Ramana,

I agree with you that it would be good for theory files to support
pulling in interpretations from files. How about the following syntax:

interpret-file: "file.int"

inside a theory block? It probably makes sense to allow multiple of
these, just like multiple

interpret: type/const "X" as "Y"

lines are allowed, but raise an error if the same symbol is
interpreted in multiple ways.