[opentheory-users] Is OpenTheory usable with Coq?

Rob Arthan rda at lemma-one.com
Fri Jan 1 23:00:29 UTC 2016

> On 30 Dec 2015, at 03:54, Yannick <yannick_duchene at yahoo.fr> wrote:

The ProofPower user interface (called xpp) is at heart just a simple mouse- and menu -driven wisiwyg text editor that lets you execute selections from the text you are editing in the read-eval-print loop of an interactive program. I routinely use it to develop scripts not just for ProofPower but for HOL Light, HOL4 and other programs like sh, bc and gnuplot. I believe it was quite popular for developing HOL Light code with some of the Flyspeck team in Vietnam.

Regards,

Rob.