[opentheory-users] Overflow

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Thu Apr 28 07:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi Ramana,

This turned out to be a simple bug in how numerals were printed in
OpenTheory: they were converted into ints by the tool and since your
theory contained some large ints this caused an overflow.

I've fixed the tool so it no longer converts through an int type, and
now I can create the theory for your testcase without an overflow.

The fix is both in the latest official version (release 20160428) and
also checked into the new github repo.