[opentheory-users] interpretation in separate file

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Tue Apr 26 06:54:06 UTC 2016

Yes, the documentation could definitely be improved by describing
interpretation files. Your reverse engineering is quite correct, plus
comments are also allowed. For an example take a look at the
interpretation file used by the latest version of the byte-def theory:

http://opentheory.gilith.com/opentheory/packages/byte-def-1.98/word.int