[opentheory-users] theory file format specification

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Sat Oct 31 08:49:17 UTC 2015

Yes I agree, Mario.

On this topic, the specification is also confusing in that it specifies a
regular expression for "PACKAGE-NAME" in the Package Information section,
but later, in the Package Blocks section, "PACKAGE-NAME" is again used but
this time with a different expectation for what regular expression it
should satisfy. I would suggest that in Package Blocks both "PACKAGE-NAME"
and "PACKAGE-VERSION" are re-used.