[opentheory-users] Question about defineConstList

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed May 20 17:01:20 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

One thing that may be useful to you when implementing a reader for the
defineConstList command: if you have an article foo.art you are trying
to read, then the command

opentheory info --article --output-version 5 -o bar.art foo.art

will generate a version 5 article file bar.art that is *logically
equivalent* to foo.art. And since defineConstList did not exist in
version 5 of the article format, the same definitions will be made
using only defineConst.

I hope that helps,

Joe