[opentheory-users] Question about Lazy-list

Robert White ai.robert.wangshuai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:23:11 UTC 2015

Dear Joe and Ramana,

It looks like we have a small problem on our side (very hard to notice).
Both versions of Holide failed. We are trying to fix this bug. Will let you
know how it goes.
Thanks
Regards,
Robert

On 8 June 2015 at 18:17, Joe Leslie-Hurd <joe at gilith.com> wrote:

> It is possibly helpful to note that every prefix of a valid article is
> a valid article (as long as you break at a newline), so if you need a
> smaller testcase you could delete everything after some newline in
> llist.art.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joe
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Robert White
> <ai.robert.wangshuai at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the link.
> >
> >> If the article is accepted by the opentheory tool but not by Dedukti,
> >> perhaps there is a problem in Holide or in the Dedukti checker?
> >
> > I have also been diving into it on my side to see where the problem could
> > be.
> >
> > Thanks for your advice. I will try that.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Robert
> >
> > On 8 June 2015 at 17:58, Ramana Kumar <ramana at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Robert,
> >>
> >> The article was generated following the instructions at
> >> http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/faq.html#export-from-hol4
> applied
> >> to llistScript.sml.
> >>
> >> If the article is accepted by the opentheory tool but not by Dedukti,
> >> perhaps there is a problem in Holide or in the Dedukti checker?
> >>
> >> For debugging maybe you could try exporting only a part of
> llistScript.sml
> >> (by deleting the rest). Or even translating only a small part of the
> >> generated llist.art to Dedukti.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Ramana

> debugging

> can

> is

> check

> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> > Robert White (Shuai Wang)
> > INRIA Deducteam
> > [Moving to ILLC of UvA from this Sep. ]
> > [New email address will be shuai.wang at student.uva.nl]

--

Regards,
Robert White <http://www.dptinfo.ens-cachan.fr/~swang/>(Shuai Wang)
INRIA Deducteam <https://www.rocq.inria.fr/deducteam/>
[Moving to ILLC of UvA from this Sep to continue my masters. ]
[New email address will be shuai.wang at student.uva.nl]