[opentheory-users] Question about Lazy-list

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Mon Jun 8 15:58:51 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

The article was generated following the instructions at
http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/faq.html#export-from-hol4 applied
to llistScript.sml.

If the article is accepted by the opentheory tool but not by Dedukti,
perhaps there is a problem in Holide or in the Dedukti checker?

For debugging maybe you could try exporting only a part of llistScript.sml
(by deleting the rest). Or even translating only a small part of the
generated llist.art to Dedukti.

Cheers,
Ramana