[opentheory-users] Importing proofs of version 6

Robert White ai.robert.wangshuai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:44:44 UTC 2015

Dear Joe,

I am wondering if I am using it correctly. I would like to load some thm in
and do some proof checking and proof optimisation. However, after loading
the hol.ml and then do
let all = import_article "../../laholide/opentheory/bool.art";;
I get errors saying I am redefining constants. For instance, the bool.art
file:

# let all = import_article "../../laholide/opentheory/bool.art";;
Exception:
Failure
 "in article ../../laholide/opentheory/bool.art at line 89:
defineConst\nstack = [Term; \"Data.Bool.T\"; Thm]\nnew_constant: constant T
has already been declared".

I could solve the problem by either not loading some of the files in HOL,
so constants won't be redefined, or try to detect the problems that are
defined but going to be redefined the same way. I would you solve the
problem for the OpenTheory version of HOL.

Thanks
Regards,
Robert