[opentheory-users] What's behind the article merging function

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Tue Jul 14 12:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

On the one hand list_the_exported_thms () is a record of every theorem
that was exported to opentheory using an export_thm command.

On the other hand search [] is a record of every theorem that was
bound to an Ocaml top-level identifier using let thm_name = ...;;;

So even though there will be a large overlap between the two, there's
really no reason that they should be the same.