[opentheory-users] Question about Lazy-list

Robert White ai.robert.wangshuai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:51:41 UTC 2015

Dear Ramana (and Joe as cc-ed),

We found the error and I have manged to update Holide2 and it turned out
that there was an unbounded type variable somewhere in the proof (not from
the conclusion, but from something like EQ_MP). Now that this is manged by
the new version of Holide, all the existing packages are verified by
Holide2+Dedukti.

Yappy!

Regards,
Robert