[opentheory-users] Embedding Z (or other ZFC fragments) in HOL

Thomas Forster tf at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 20:08:23 UTC 2015

Roger,

Thanks for copying me in and reminding me. It's probably time i had another
look at this question, but it does sound as if HOL should be equivalent to
Mac/KF. Since i wrote that article i have been exposed to the notion of
*synonymy* and a good question might be whether or not HOL is synonymous
with Mac and KF...