[opentheory-users] format of opentheory parameters

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Sun Aug 16 03:31:01 UTC 2015

[cc'ing the opentheory mailing list]

Hi Gunter,

I've just finished investigating this issue, and discovered that the
opentheory tool had some hidden constraints:

1. For a FILE.thy to be recognized as a theory, FILE had to be a valid
package name.

2. For a FILE.tgz to be recognized as a tarball, FILE had to be a
valid package name-version.

These hidden constraints are simply confusing and serve no useful
purpose that I can discover, so I have removed them and released a new
version of the opentheory tool.

Your original invocation

opentheory info two_c.thy

should now work just fine (even though two_c is not a valid package name).

Thank you for the bug report,

Joe