[opentheory-users] Definition of "term" (plus other issues)

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Sun Aug 9 15:03:27 UTC 2015

[cc'ing the OpenTheory mailing list]

Hi Gunter,

Thank you very much for suggesting these clarifications. It is always
useful to hear what is confusing to people reading the article
standard for the first time.

I have incorporated all of your suggestions into the standard:

http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/article.html

Please take a look and let me know if that would have helped you.