[opentheory-users] Troubleshooting an article reader

Mario Carneiro di.gama at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:50:14 UTC 2014

Alternatively, if the command was named something else, like defineTypeOp6,
then readers could be backwards-compatible without you having to select the
article format (which I don't think is written anywhere in the file, so
you'd have to supply this externally or else try to process and wait for an
error before switching standards).