[opentheory-users] Error in 'make' for opentheory

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Sun Oct 12 22:42:35 UTC 2014

Hi Mario,

How did you obtain this log? Did you type "make polyml" in the
opentheory directory, as per

http://www.gilith.com/software/opentheory/install.html

This should invoke polyc on the concatenated source code and produce
two executables in the bin/polyml directory: selftest and opentheory.
It then runs a self-test to make sure everything is working. If
anything fails then the "make polyml" command will result in an error,
otherwise you should have a working opentheory tool in bin/polyml.