[opentheory-users] Error in 'make' for opentheory

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Sun Oct 12 18:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi Mario,

I've just made a new release of the opentheory tool

http://www.gilith.com/software/opentheory/download.html

that fixes the Poly/ML compile script (I was using polyc, but had left
the old export directive in the source). Perhaps that will fix the
problem? Unfortunately, I can't test it because I don't have access to
a Cygwin setup.

In case it doesn't, I ran the command

opentheory info --article -o base.art base

which exports the standard theory library

http://opentheory.gilith.com/?pkg=base

as one OpenTheory article file, and the result can be found here:

http://www.gilith.com/base.art

This may help you evaluate whether OpenTheory will be suitable for your project.