[opentheory-users] Description of the project goals

Rob Arthan rda at lemma-one.com
Fri Feb 14 13:13:32 UTC 2014

The OpenTheory home page says that the goal of the project is to allow
proofs to be shared between different theorem prover implementations.
May I request that this be clarified by changing "proofs" to "specifications
and proofs", if no-one objects and if Joe has time to do it.

My reason for the request is that my work on OpenTheory is
in part supported by people who understand the concept of
specification better than the concept of proof, and it will not
be obvious to them that transferring proofs includes transferring
specifications.

Regards,

Rob.