[opentheory-users] extracting intermediate theorems

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Dec 20 07:40:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Is there a way to get the OpenTheory tool to do any of the following?

   1. Show me the intermediate (i.e. unexported) theorems that arise when
   running an article.
   2. Create an article that exports a previously unexported theorem,
   taking an existing article as input.
   3. Minimise an article for what is required for a particular theorem (I
   think the answer here is yes, by creating a package with the desired
   theorem and then asking for an article for it to be generated...?)

Thanks,
Ramana