[opentheory-users] Importing from the Gilith OpenTheory Repo

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 24 09:45:00 UTC 2013

I think the idea of the base package is that everything in it should
already be supported by your theorem prover, so you don't need to import it
- rather, you use it as a dependency for things you export from your
theorem prover.

That said, I think you can generate a single article that performs all the
proofs in a package, like base, using the opentheory tool with the info
command and the --article option.