[opentheory-users] Type variables

Rob Arthan rda at lemma-one.com
Mon Dec 2 16:50:34 UTC 2013

Joe,

On reflection, I think it would be far too complicated to have axiom or thm do type instantiation.  At the moment, what I am doing is reading the base package translating its definitions into the the ProofPower definitions (or theorems derived from them) and I can easily instantiate the definitions to give exactly what is asked for as I process them. Mapping HOL Light type variable names into ProofPower ones sounds like a good idea too.

Regards,

Rob.