[opentheory-users] Porting from HOL Light to HOL?

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Mon Oct 22 17:51:15 UTC 2012

Hi Maissa,

The process for doing this porting using OpenTheory is not yet proven,
though I know Ramana Kumar is currently working on importing some HOL
Light theories into HOL4. Probably the best place to start are the
following two questions on the FAQ list:

How can I generate a proof article file from a HOL Light theory file?
http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/faq.html#export-from-hol-light

How can I read a proof article file into my theorem prover?
http://www.gilith.com/research/opentheory/faq.html#import-proof-article

Hope that helps - please let me know if you have any difficulties.