[opentheory-users] Wrong certificates

Chantal Keller chantal.keller at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 14:14:32 UTC 2012

Hi Rumana,

I forgot to mention the key point leading to such a problem: it consists
in applying [absThm] to an assumption with open terms. [absThm] check
that we do not abstract over a free variable of the context, but not
over a free variable of the assumptions.

I do not understand your problem with the "x"s: the theorem is closed, I
could as well have obtained

2 input type operators: -> bool
2 input constants: = T
1 assumption:
1 theorem:

(see attached).

An interpretation that satisfies the assumptions but not the
theorems is simple : [x ↦ T].

--
Chantal KELLER