[opentheory-users] Wrong certificates

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 13:53:48 UTC 2012

Hi Chantal,

I haven't looked at your article yet, but one possibility that comes to
mind is that the two "x"s on the left hand side of the theorem are distinct.
What is your interpretation that satisfies the assumptions but not the
theorem?
Does it still work if the x under the binder has a variable type (while the
x in the body has type bool)?

Ramana