[opentheory-users] the Unwanted namespace

Ramana Kumar ramana.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:42:22 UTC 2012

The treatment of HOL4 numerals is currently "do nothing; log them as is".
(Similar comment for Relation.transitive, although that might be a case of
giving a constant the wrong OpenTheory name; if it's different it should
probably be HOL4.transitive or Relation.curriedTransitive or something.)
There's no post-processing to force theories to only depend on things in
base.
And I'm not sure there should be, but we can discuss it (maybe in a
different email thread).
The solution I have in mind is to use a compatibility package between base
and llist.
This was described vaguely before, e.g.