[opentheory-users] Fwd: Re: cannot build opentheory

Ramana Kumar ramana.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:32:31 UTC 2012

(forwarding to the list)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rob Arthan" <rda at lemma-one.com>
Date: Aug 17, 2012 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: cannot build opentheory
To: "Ramana Kumar" <ramana.kumar at gmail.com>

Ramana,

Thanks. I think this is the same problem but I think it might not have been
explained properly to David Matthews. The problem is clearly an unintended
loop at compile time and if you make minor adjustments to the source it
compiles. I have pinpointed the exact function binding that causes the
problem and have sent a slightly cut-down version of the source to David.

Regards,

Rob.