[opentheory-users] Problems with Poly/ML

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Aug 15 20:26:18 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

I experienced the same problem myself a while back when I started
using a new MacBook Air, which I solved in the simplest possible way
by switching in a version of Poly/ML (5.3) that I know builds
opentheory with no problems.

Poly/ML compiler issues are outside my area of expertise, so I'm not
sure what the procedure is for fixing the problem. Any advice would be
welcome!