[opentheory-users] WFREC

Konrad Slind konrad.slind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:37:40 UTC 2012

Yes, probably WFREC doesn't need to be there, just the final theorems.

Note that relationTheory is quite simple, in that it is just based on

   'a -> 'a -> bool

That means that there are lots of "wellfoundedness" operators
that probably shouldn't get transported to relationTheory. I'm thinking
of "measure" in particular, which has type

   ('a -> num) -> 'a -> 'a -> bool

and belongs in whatever basic theory of natural numbers you've got.

Konrad.