[opentheory-users] opentheory tool to aid debugging

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Fri Oct 7 01:43:10 UTC 2011

Hi Ramana,

I've been thinking about this, and I was wondering whether it would be
helpful for the opentheory tool to support debugging commands in the
article file, along these lines:

#DEBUG# stack

which would print the stack at that point.

What do you think? If you like the idea, what other debug commands
would be useful?