[opentheory-users] interesting articles

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Fri Jan 14 18:16:57 UTC 2011

Hi Ramana,

[I'm replying to the OpenTheory mailing list, since I think your
question is of general interest.]

I am currently working on some example HOL Light theories that I need
to support some verified Haskell libraries, the beginnings of which
can be found in hol-light/opentheory/examples/

However, I think it will be some time before I export any theories
that expand the HOL4 universe. My future plans include packaging up my
HOL4 probability theories, which will require the real numbers to be
packaged, and then the HOL Light complex numbers would be reachable
and interesting to HOL4 users, but that's some way off. However, your
idea of building a HOL4 exporter would certainly help with this.