[opentheory-users] opentheory development

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Sun Jan 9 18:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi Ramana,

The opentheory tool is under git version control: instructions for
getting a development snapshot are available at

http://src.gilith.com/opentheory.html

Rather than manage accounts for check-in access, I'm going to try the
"Integration-Manager Workflow" described at

http://progit.org/book/ch5-1.html