[opentheory-users] opentheory development

Ramana Kumar ramana.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:52:55 UTC 2011

Is the opentheory tool under version control, and if so is it possible
to get checkin access?
I don't have anything to add, yet, so maybe this message is premature :P

It looks like you may have implemented everything in SML already
anyway, but I think the package management tool for ArchLinux (pacman)
is generic, so could be used for dealing with repositories and
dependencies and such. I don't have experience using it except for
with archlinux packages, though.